Don't expect a doughy experience. This is going to be a hard crust with a Italian onion flavor.
Vegetable and seed mixture
- 3 to 4 cups leftover juice pulp
- chopped chives or other herb
- chopped onion; you can keep pieces thin and long
- 2 to 3 Tbsp agave nertar
- dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 Tbsp of sea salt
- dash of cayenne
- the equicalent of 1/2 cup of:
- --whole or milled chia seed
- --hemp seed
- --milled flax seed
Process together in a food Processor until soft, smooth texture is obtained.:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- a huge chunk of coconut oil (about 2 Tbsp)
- 2 cloves garlic
You might need to grease up your tools with olive oil. I actually experimented with a cookie cutter here.
If you're not sure how to shape your dough, go biscotti style. Where you shape the dough into a loaf and slice it, flattening each piece with your fingers and then transferring it onto the tray.
Depending on the thickness, dehydrate for 24 hours at 105F.
Enjoy with hummus and friends!